If any of the following quotes speak to you... then you may be in need of hearing this conversation with Julie Reisler and our founder Meghan Enriquez.
Your value is not determined by how much you produce or your popularity.
The more we share with each other "the other side" of the gift... then when you are going through your darkest times, you will remember that this is your teacher, this is changing you and helping you become more of who you are.
How are you digesting your fear and worry? Pause and be aware. Self love effects your health.
What is the next most loving thing I can do for myself right now?
LISTEN TO OTHER PODCASTS ABOUT DIVERSE ISSUES FREE ON THE GO FROM YOUR PHONE WITH ITUNESAND STITCHER!
CHECK OUT OUR LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP SERIES ON HOW TO HAVE MORE TRUE CONVERSATIONS AND WHO YOU HAVE TO BECOME TO HOLD SPACE FOR THEM.
Julie Reisler is a Life Designer. "I’m on this planet to help you design a life you’re crazy about. So, I didn’t get into coaching just for the fun of it. In full disclosure, it found me. Coaching is part of my colorful story. It’s both my passion and purpose on the planet."
She is also the author of "Get a PhD in YOU" which is available on amazon and will be a part of our TRUE BOOK CLUB coming soon.
· Master’s Degree, Health & Wellness Coaching with a concentration in Nutrition (Maryland University of Integrative Health)
· Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology and Public Health (University of Rochester)
· Graduate Certificate, Organization Development (Georgetown University)
· Graduate Certificate, Health & Wellness Coaching (MUIH)
· Associate Coach Certification, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
· Certified Meyers-Briggs Practitioner
· Certified Workplace Excellence Facilitator with AAWDC & Network Solutions
· Certified Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Facilitator
University Teaching + Faculty Positions:
· Adjunct Faculty, Georgetown University, Health Coaching Program + Transformational Leadership Studies
· Adjunct Faculty, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Coaching Fundamentals Program, Mentor Coach for COA 610 + COA 620, Coaching consultant
Like this podcast? You may also like more http://www.true-conversations.com/truecast/ or subscribe to our itunes or soundcloud channels and get all of our podcasts free.