True Conversations host and founder, Meghan Enriquez and founder of Ms Biz Mornings, Lisa Stearns, talk about how as a babyboomer woman, Lisa never liked being defined by the box that society decided was "a girl." Girls were not supposed to be loud or climb trees or know what they want in life. But Lisa did all of those things. Enjoy this cross generational discussion on why we lose our voice as women, and how to reclaim it.
Want to support spreading a culture of being transparent, real, uplifting and empowering?
Become a TRUE ambassador today email us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
LISTEN BY STREAMING HERE OR TAKE OUR ENTIRE FREE PODCAST CHANNEL WITH YOU ON THE GO.
Android users download the soundcloud app and subscribe to "True Conversations". Itunes users subscribe "True Conversations Truecast" for our over 40 episodes available FREE anytime
Become a TRUE INSIDER and receive the following benefits:
- Weekly inspirational video and newsletter
- Access to over 35 podcasts from authors, thought leaders, professionals and every day people
- Exclusive virtual panel discussions and private podcast recordings
- Early bird registration for local and virtual events
- Access to the TRUE Book Clubs with the author